As I've said before, the nursery was our first true labor of love for our daughter. Hours have been spent in this room by family and friends. We've worked on it for months and months and I couldn't be happier with it.
I'm proud to finally have pictures to post of Audrey's room. With the exception of curtains and a few ribbons, bows, and baskets her room is finally ready (and not a moment too soon).

Thanks Dad for your time and handiwork on the beadboard. It looks great and we appreciate all of your time and effort.

Thanks Mom for all of your help painting furniture among many MANY other things. Thanks to Debi for graciously giving us some of your baby furniture. It's got such a classy feel!

Thank you Mrs. Scoglietti for making the beautiful bumpers and bed skirt. You are so talented! Thank you especially for getting them done so quickly. It feels great to know the room is finally finished.

Thank you Graham for not hating me after I made you put together this chair and table...Especially after I'd already bought another chair!

Thank you Kendra for making this beautiful pillow! I love it! Thanks Aunt Darbie for the bear!

Thank you Christi for the diaper cake. The bottom layer did not survive! Thanks also Aunt Darbie for the diaper cake you made. It's being disassembled to get to all of the good stuff you put on it!

Thank you Courtney for monogramming and framing Audrey's initials.

Thank you to my new friend Krista for making this quilt for our baby. It's so soft and I know it was made with a lot of love. Graham still wants to know when we can get a grown-up sized one! FYI, it's not this gold, but for some reason that's how it comes out on my camera.

Thank you Aunt Abby for making this cute sign. It's hanging on door!
There are so many other people who have given or made us beautiful gifts that we are also thankful for. We are very blessed. Audrey is spoiled rotten and she's not even here!
If anyone is upset over the color scheme of the room (yellow and black), rest assured this baby has plenty of pink. Here is her closet (which does not included the 4 stuffed drawers in her dresser that are filled with pink pj's, hats, socks, and shoes):
Alright Audrey, time to come out and enjoy your room! We are waiting!
7 comments:
I love it! You know those are all my favorite colors! You did not show the cute black and white piggy bank that her Aunt Whitney gave her!
I know, i tried to take several pics of it and it didn't come out against the black shelf.
Zach and I both LOVE it! And that's a hard order to fill. You guys did a great job and it looks so classy!
What a beautiful nursery!! I hope you're feeling well in your last couple of days before she comes:)
Everything looks so great! I can't tell for sure - but I think you should go ahead and double hang her closet. You're going to need it. :)
Love it! So cute!!
Laurel, I have a double hanger that is just laying on my floor! I'll bring it home this weekend. Great suggestion, Whitney!
Post a Comment