Friday, January 22, 2010

37 Week Appointment #2

I went to see the backup doctor this morning. It turns out I was his only patient.

My blood pressure has gone down, my weight is the same (well, it should be--it's only been 3 days!), and I tested negative for pre-eclampsia. He checked out my Fred Flintstone feet and ankles and commented that they were big, but that's not uncommon. He never mentioned the "I" word and told me he'd see me bright and early on Tuesday unless he saw me before then.

It wasn't ALL about me, we listened to her heart and it sounded just fine! He said her head was way down low in the right position (tell me about it). She was doing tricks for him, sticking her elbows, knees, and feet out through my stomach the whole time.

Meanwhile, I'm using this day to tie up all of my loose ends. Thanks for all of the emails, calls, texts, and prayers. I promise I will let everyone know when she's on her way!

If you had 1/22 in the poll, you are probably out $1.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm getting SOOOO excited! I would surely take these last days to rest as much as possible. You'll need it!