Friday, January 29, 2010

2/3/10 (or sooner!)

It looks like Wednesday is going to be the big day for Miss Audrey Anne's arrival! I will go into the hospital (Northside) Tuesday night and Dr. Crone will induce me on Wednesday morning. That's one week before her due date. I wish she'd come on her own, but she's going to be a big baby even at 1 week early, so I'm okay with the induction.

Her growth has slowed -- I'm measuring 39 weeks and was measuring 40 last week. She's still moving lots and her heart rate remains in the 140s. My blood pressure hasn't really changed, but it hasn't gotten worse and that's what the doctor was worried about. My feet could still be confused for Shrek's or Fred Flintstone's!As of today I was dilated 3 cm. So, there is a chance she might come on her own this weekend!

Graham and I will just be relaxing and spending time with our boys this weekend. The nursery is as ready as it's going to be, the house is clean, and I'm about ready at work. It will be our last chance to relax for 18 years!

No comments: