Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Audrey is on her way...

I'm Laurel's sister, Whitney and she has asked that I update her blog while she is in the hospital. I'll update it with pictures after the baby is born too!

Laurel went into the hospital around 12. She had a doctor's appointment this morning and he was concerned about her blood pressure, so he told her to go ahead and go to the hospital. The nurse came in about a hour ago and told her she was having contractions and that she had been having them for days. Laurel had no idea she was having them. The nurse couldn't believe she couldn't feel them as they are 3 minutes apart. They are no longer going to induce her because she has gone into labor herself.

I've been texting and talking to her on the computer all day. She is crazy...she's not scared about the epideral or labor...just the IV!!! She's taking a nap now. I'm trying to finish up a few things here at work and then I'm heading over there. I'll update more later.

No comments: