Saturday, January 2, 2010

Questions for a Pediatrician

We have our pediatrician visit coming up and I'm working on a list of questions to ask. I'm not really worried about the credentials of the doctor...He was my pediatrician and was in the same group Graham used. I am most concerned about best medicine and the health of Little Miss Tucker. Right now the most important thing for me is flexibility on the vaccine schedule. I may have focused so much on questions around vaccines that I'm neglecting something else.

There are only 2 problems I see so far: he's semi-retired (down to 3 days a week), and he does not go to the hospital where we are delivering. Those aren't deal breakers for us, but something we need to consider.

***Katie M. -- I remember when you asked this question on facebook before baby V was born. I meant to save all of the responses. Of course, I forgot and now am starting over. If you still have that, please send to me.

No comments: