Congratulations Whitney and Chris! While they enjoy Curacao we can enjoy some pictures from the weekend.
Bridesmaid Luncheon -- Whit's BML was at the Swan Coach House in Atlanta. Mine was there almost a year ago and Mom's was there just over ** years ago!
Drinks at the W's Whiskey Blue -- We did not have any fun here in the elevator:
Or here, on the sofa in the elevator:
The big day -- I wish I'd taken more pictures because Whitney was absolutely beautiful. I'm sure there will be more posted soon. I set up a wedding website for Whit and Chris's friends to share their pics too, but so far no one has done so (HINT HINT). Of course, I'll also post the photographer's site when she updates it with the professional pics.
Here are a few that I took:

2 comments:
What a fun celebration. You look GREAT, Laurel!
I see Marsha, Marsha, Marsha made it to the wedding. Did anyone sweep her off the dance floor? I'm sure none can compare to Adam (aka "the worm")!!
Post a Comment