I'm going to copy a couple of my sister blog friends and start a weekend update. I hope it will help keep me updating more regularly!
On Friday night Graham and I made [gasp] separate plans. He went to see Hangover with the boys, and I went to a pampered chef party at Kristi's house. Graham says it's the funniest movie he's ever seen. He thinks everything is funny, so for this to be the funnIEST, that's a big deal. I didn't buy too much at Kristi's, but I was tempted to. I just love Pampered Chef!
On Saturday Graham played golf with Daniel and some other friends, so I figured I could catch up on my favorite hobby...being lazy! Lola was visiting this weekend, so we spent a lot of time in the backyard. We finished the day at the Gwinnett Braves game. A competition it wasn't, so we left early. I think it's the first sporting event I've ever been to with Graham where we left before the game had ended.
Today we went to church and got caught up with family at the Mellow Mushroom. Graham's mom, uncle, and grandma visited their old stomping grounds in Kansas last week, and it was great to hear about their trip. I now own my very first KU t-shirt! Rock Chalk Jayhawk (at least I think that's how it goes)!
Tonight I had a girls night with Sarah and Kendra at Sarah's new house. Sarah's new house is great and I'm jealous of all the work she's already done. I'm looking forward to another girls night with them in a couple of weeks!
Okay, so now I realize why I don't write a weekend update...our lives aren't all that interesting.
Whitney and Chris return from their honeymoon tonight! I can't wait to hear all about the trip. I'm sure Chris took some fabulous pictures, so hopefully I'll get to see them and their pics soon!
I hope you and yours had a great weekend!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the weekend update! You're much more interesting than we are so keep it up!
Well, I stole it from you! If a mother of two [precious] little ones can keep up, I certainly should be able to!
Post a Comment