Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Psuedo Nephew!

This is my cousin Mary Margaret's precious new baby boy Clayton. Isn't he a little hunk? Credits for the pictures go to my cousin Jenny -- his ahem actual aunt. I have not actually met the little heartbreaker myself yet. I hope go to Augusta just as soon as Whitney's wedding is over to hold the little guy! I should also note that I pirated the previously posted picture of Clayton from some girl's facebook page that I don't even know! Pictures travel slowly from Augusta to Atlanta (pony express!), so I had to take (or steal) what I could get!

Part of what makes little Clayton so special is that he made my parents GREAT! Mom and Dad are now Great Aunt Denise and Great Uncle David! I don't like the way "2nd cousin" or "once removed" sound, so I have decided that I'd like to be called "Psuedo-Aunt Laurel" or "Great Cousin Laurel". Of course, I have not run that one by the rest of the family so I will keep you posted on how that shakes out :) .

Congratulations again to Mary Margaret and Eli! Yall sure do make pretty babies! Congrats to the new grandparents as well: my Aunt Marilyn and my Uncle Buddy. Mary Margaret made you GRAND!
And isn't Jenny a sweet Aunt? I've never seen her this speechless :)
MM has been a little camera-shy since the birth, but here is a picture of us at my wedding last July!

No comments: