Tomorrow I start my 6th week. Well, I think I do, I still don't quite get the weeks---right now I'm in my 5th week, but I'm only 4 weeks prego?...yeah something like that. Let me convert that for those who only calculate time in months (like I did up until 5 days ago)...I am just over a month pregnant and have about 8 more months to go (God willing:) )
The excitement has not worn off and I'm thinking about it more and more. On Saturday (just after finding out), I kept forgetting. Now I think and talk about it [with those in the know] all the time. In fact, Graham and I had to stop talking about it last night at dinner (we celebrated at Harry and Son's last night -- nothing raw btw).
We are in the process of trying to decide when to tell people. I've already told some co-workers and my friends Kendra and Sarah. I had good reasons for telling all of them. Donna, my co-worker will back me up while I'm on leave. Another girl here is pregnant and I had a lot of questions. Kendra is going to NY with me next month and I needed to see if she still wanted me to go!
The current plan is to tell our family after our first ultrasound. Our ultrasound is two LONG weeks away. I don't know if I can wait that long. We then plan on telling friends on or around July 4. I really hope I can start working on Graham and convince him to let us tell before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment