Graham and I are so excited to announce that we are going to be parents in February! By now, all of our close friends and family know, so I figured it was time to make it official and blog about!
I've been writing posts since the day we found out and saving them. You can go back and read the old ones (if you are so interested). Just click on the label below this post that says "Preggers" and it will bring up all of the blogs I wrote about being pregnant.
I'm starting to feel like a pro at being pregnant, since I've known about this baby for just over a month now :)
Here are some questions that we often get. Daily.
1) When are you due?
February 10! I hope it's not early because I don't want Graham to have to decide between the birth of our first child and the Superbowl.
2) How far along are you?
I'm just over 9 weeks. There is a ticker/tracker to the top right of this screen that can keep you updated on the progress of baby Tucker.
3) What do you want? Boy or Girl?
We just want a healthy baby...Blah Blah Blah. Honestly, I think a boy would be so much fun because we don't have boys in our [Krauth] family, so it would be different. I think a girl would be fun to shop for, dress up, and wear hair bows. Either way it will be new and exciting!
4) Will you find out what it is?
Yes! Somewhere around the 20 week appointment. I think that's late September.
5) Do you have names picked out?
Yes! We have a girl and a boy name picked out, but we aren't telling. Sorry, people are WAY TOO opinionated about baby names!
6) How do you feel?
I feel good most days. I have some nausea, cramping, and occasionally heartburn. My boobs are sore! Sorry, TMI. I've been really lucky. I get fatigued pretty early. I now know the difference between fatigue and being tired. Being tired goes away with a nap. Fatigue is hopeless and doesn't go away for 9 months.
7) What do you crave?
I really haven't craved anything. As a woman, I'm always craving something, but I don't think it's pregnancy related. I have lots of food aversions where I no longer want to eat certain things. Meat is the big thing right now. If it's in something (lasagna, a taco, etc) it's okay. If it's just being cooked, or is cooked in front of me, I gag!
8) When are you going to put it on your blog and facebook?
I can't believe I get this question almost every single day! Hey, I'm just glad someone reads my blog.
If I forgot to answer any questions, please comment to the blog and I'll answer them! You can comment anonymous too (if you are a blog troller -- HA!).
La
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so exciting! Congrats!
That darn cat is finally out! YAY! And kudos for not telling the name. Warning...people will try to trick you and bribe you into telling. Some may even throw a hissy fit, but don't give in! We are having a blast keeping our little name a secret. So worth it.
Love ya!
Congratulations! We are so excited!!
Love,
Lisa and Bill
p.s. I figure it's Graham Garnett Zachary Adam if it's a boy :-))
I am so happy for you guys! I know you both will be wonderful parents. I love your book that you made for the parents, such a cute idea. Yay for babies!
Post a Comment