I've been in NYC and Florida, so I've slacked off on blog writing. Would you believe I get really tired easily now too? Blogging has gone by the wayside in favor of lying on the couch with my feet up.
We go to the doctor today for our 12 week appointment (a little early)! Fortunately I'm starting to feel MUCH more human. The nausea (which was never that bad) has pretty much subsided. I'm still tired, but have more energy than I did. I still hate the thought or site of chicken and beef. I've gained 1 pound. I think that's more a result of being on vacation for a week and a half. People keep telling me that I'm "showing a little". I think that's just because I can't suck in anymore! I also think wearing the blousy clothes is a dead give away. I'll take them over my barely fitting pants though!
Our baby has grown from the size of a shrimp to the size of a lime. The best news is that the tail is gone!! Woo hoo! I really did not like that tail. It made our baby look like a tadpole! Our baby is getting hair follicles and fingernails this week. It's "girl" and "boy" parts are also starting to develop. According to the bible (aka. What to Expect When You are Expecting), our baby is also able to do somersaults, forward rolls, and stretches. I won't be able to feel it for many more weeks though.
Speaking of that, I added a poll to the right on the blog. Let me know your vote for girl or boy. It's completely anonymous, so make sure you vote!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah for no tail! What do you and Graham think it will be?
Post a Comment