We had a fantastic weekend. Do you ever have a weekend where you just need to take an administrative/office/get your life back together day? That was Sunday for me. I got so many things done (none of which were blogging!). I did pay bills, was and fold laundry, work in the garden, clean up the deck, make dinner for a coworker and bought a new dresser off of Craigslist!
Graham's weekend was not as good...he ended up with stitches in his finger from a yard work incident. He also had to do the heavy lifting of moving my new dresser up the stairs. Wouldn't it be great if craigslist offered free delivery?
Graham is running the Peachtree on the 4th, so he's been trying to get his runs in where he can. He had a good one Sunday at the park
On Saturday we went to a triple birthday! The Simmons children are turning 1, 3, and 5 this summer and had one large joint birthday party. I didn't take any pictures, but I might steal someone elses off of facebook! There were several kids Audrey's age there and it was fun to watch her interact. It was hot Hot HOT! Audrey was worn out by the time we left. She was asleep before we even left the neighborhood.
Since Graham was at the beach with Garn and Patrick last week, I took lots of videos to send to him. This one was from the night cousin Rachel was babysitting. She and I had a miscommunication about feeding Audrey yogurt with a spoon. It was pretty funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment