Thursday, June 30, 2011

Calling all Friends with Businesses

Tucker's Tickers (my heart walk team) is putting together a fundraiser for the Atlanta Heart Walk. If you have a business and would like to make an in kind donation that we could use for our silent auction, please contact me at laurelktucker@gmail.com. If you'd like to make a general donation to our heart walk team, please click here.

Please mark August 6 on your calendar for Comedy for a Cause. More details to come soon!

We are still registering walkers for Tuckers Tickers. Please consider joining my team! My goal is to have 15 walkers and I'm still a few shy. Click here to register to walk in the Atlanta Heart Walk on October 29 at Turner Field.

Thanks to those who have already joined. I appreciate you supporting me in my new job! Could someone please encourage my husband to join my team?

2 comments:

Whitney Krauth Delaney said...

I see Graham signed up! Now if you could just get the rest of your family to sign up!

Laurel Tucker said...

It's like beating my head against the wall.