We left the dogs at home with the world's greatest house and dog sitter for a vacation of their own! We finally wised up to the fact that it's only a "trip" if you take the dogs.
Audrey is much improved over last year's beach trip. She loves her bucket and toys. She puts them in, dumps them out and repeats.
She's been a little fish in the pool, although we still can't get her to close her mouth!
She's much better with naps this year and we all are appreciative! Graham and I have the schedule down perfectly and are both able to get plenty of sun. That's quite the change from last year when I don't think I ever saw the sun (although the weather was also to blame).
We've had fantastic food so far, some prepared at home, while also venturing out around Cape San Blas. Last night we ate at oyster boss in Apalachicola. It was great!
The only slight negative was a phone call we got today from the allergist to confirm Audrey's test results. Aud has a "serious" peanut allergy. I'm glad they said "serious" and not "severe". I may be reading into semantics, but "serious" sounds slightly milder than "severe". So, I guess it's time to start educating ourselves. Who am I kidding? You know I've webmd'ed it 100 times in the last month as well as bookmarked no fewer than 10 allergy and children websites.
Here is a reward for reading my long post:


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
Love the video! I watched it & both dogs perked up when they heard Audrey's giggle. I think they miss you guys! :o) So glad you're having fun!
Post a Comment