Here I am teaching her the shady ways of making deals on canal street. Fortunately she didn't buy these glasses!
While at Grayton, I turned 30! The big 3-0 wasn't awful! It was fun to be on vacation for my birthday, even though I couldn't partake in any celebratory beverages and was wearing the fat suit. I also think I was in bed by 11, which was the latest I stayed up all week!
Birthdays have always been a big deal in my family, and luckily Graham's family blows them out too. Graham is so great about making the whole day special and all about me. He woke me up with breakfast and a mimosa (only an eency weency bit of champagne). He then gave me a beautiful James Avery necklace and an I.O.U. for some rose bushes for our yard. Next, he treated me to a massage! It was wonderful and so relaxing! It was Stacey and Jen's night to cook at the beach and they cooked my favorite, Lasagna! It was close to the perfect day.
After leaving Grayton, we were home long enough to unpack our suitcases, do some laundry and re-pack the car. We were off for the beach again. This time, it was with my family and all 5 dogs! We went to Fripp Island in South Carolina. Mom and Dad's good friends Marsha and Tony Cintorino also came, as did my aunt, uncle, cousins, and NEW COUSIN CLAYTON! We had a great time, and the dogs did really well. We enjoyed riding around on our golf carts and feeding the deer.
Graham and I celebrated our ONE YEAR Anniversary while at Fripp. We went to a fabulous dinner at a great restaurant in Beaufort, SC. We came home and ate our year old wedding cake! It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't what it was a year ago. Married life is great. Sometimes I can't believe it's been a year, and sometimes I feel like we've been married for 10 years. Graham is a great husband and I'm so lucky he puts up with me!




No comments:
Post a Comment