I haven't had a spring break since 2002, but here I am at the beach with 3 of my favorite people! Graham, Audrey, Garn, and I are in Miramar beach for the next 5 days. Garn's parents bought a FABULOUS beach house.
It was a fantastic decision by the Millers. Everything is so nice and brand new. Audrey has given the white glove test to every nook and cranny and it has passed with flying colors! With a few minor tweaks (we will be purchasing a baby gate and a booster seat that we forgot), this house is totally baby friendly! It gets the Audrey seal of approval, so Garn and Rachel what are you waiting for?
Lunch

If you are one of the 4 people I know without a facebook account (Christina, the Tuckers, Laurie, and Pati), here is a video of Audrey yesterday on the car ride down. She was so tired but wouldn't take a nap. She'd fuss when I stopped tickling her. Whatever it takes. I tickled her until we got to Auburn. I've got quite the neck cramp today!

When Audrey would fuss for the rest of the day we'd show her the video and she'd giggle again. Audrey loves her some Audrey!

No comments:
Post a Comment