I know the pics are grainy, but there is weird gym lighting in there and it does funky stuff with your camera. My Nikon has a setting for that, so I'll take it next time and the video camera too.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Swim Lessons
Audrey and Graham had their first swim lesson tonight at the aquatic center. There were 5 kids in the class and Audrey was the youngest by about a month. They splashed, blew bubbles, floated on their backs and on their tummies and practiced kicking.
I know the pics are grainy, but there is weird gym lighting in there and it does funky stuff with your camera. My Nikon has a setting for that, so I'll take it next time and the video camera too.

I know the pics are grainy, but there is weird gym lighting in there and it does funky stuff with your camera. My Nikon has a setting for that, so I'll take it next time and the video camera too.
Labels:
Audrey Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment