Audrey also her first PB&J sandwich this weekend. She loved the jelly, for about 2 bites, then wanted her yogurt back. She obviously has not yet developed gourmet tastes!
Audrey and her Daddy had their Saturday morning coffee time. They let me sleep in!
Since Graham's Guy's Weekend was cancelled, he and his friends went golfing instead. That was fine with Aud and me, we went shopping with Aunt Darbie. 
Audrey and I took her little red wagon over to Niecie and Pop's for a stroll around the yard. Audrey was going to help Pop build his new Pergola, but she just distracted him instead!
This morning we went to church at Cannon UMC, where we've been visiting recently. It's the first church I ever went to as a kid, and it's cool to see how it's grown from a metal building to a large beautiful church. Audrey does great in the nursery and there are lots of tots her age in there. We still love North Decatur, we are just happy to have a church nearby where we can regularly worship. We've lived out here for 3 years, so it's about time we start meeting friends our age and Audrey's age!
We had big plans this afternoon of taking Audrey to the park, but she slept from the time we got home from lunch until...well, she's still asleep and it's 5:00. 
I did a lot of cooking today. When I have a stressful week, it's relaxing for me to cook. I have a new cookbook and was eager to try some new recipes. I am hoping to start the week out ahead by having all of our meals planned. Let's see how that works out...Well, this weekend's update was about as boring as last weekend's, but at least you were rewarded with Audrey pictures! Hang in there, I have a feeling it's going to be a long week. On a good note, Aud starts swimming lessons tomorrow!

3 comments:
I love the new pictures of Audrey!
Cute new pictures!
The last pic looks like your baby pics. :)
Love the swing! When did she get that? And glad you got to go to the swim lessons.
Post a Comment