Monday, February 21, 2011

Bloggity Blog

I don't have time to write much, but I'm really trying to make an effort for at least 1 blog a week. Since I had a three-day weekend, I knew I had no excuse. I know I still haven't put up pictures of the birthday party of the century, or Christmas, but I'll get to those, I promise!

Okay, here is my attempt at a weekend update (so no more comments from you for a while, WC). On Friday night Graham grilled a delicious steak for dinner and then we caught up on DVR. Yes, folks, that's what you do when you are broke and are parents. Jersey Shore anyone? Every Friday night, right here on Michelle Court.

On Saturday I went to a baby sale with my prego friend Christina. I guess it's good that I'm cut off in the baby making department because we'd go broke-er. Baby clothes are so so cute, especially when they are smocked! Goodness gracious it's no wonder we are broke.

My sister-in-law Stacey (also prego) celebrated her 29th birthday again, so we got to go out to lunch at a family favorite, Melton's. FOUR THOUSAND CALORIES later, we went to the park. Audrey and I took a stroll with Pongo while Graham and Huddy ran laps around us. It was such a beautiful day!!

We came back and took naps and went out to dinner with Whitney and Chris. They took us to a great little Dunwoody neighborhood Mexican restaurant. Next time we'll get a bigger table. Things like Margarita glasses, beer pitchers, and fajita skillets don't belong on the same table as a 12 month old!

That is probably the busiest day the Tucker's have had a in a while. It looks like I'm starting to get my energy back!

Okay, I just re-read this post. Wow. We lead boring lives. This is probably why I don't do weekend updates. I think I'm going to cut it off here. No one cares about how I spent Sunday doing our taxes and putting away 6 loads of laundry.

3 comments:

Whitney Krauth Delaney said...

That's a much more exciting weekend then I had. The highlight of my weekend was hanging out with Audrey!

Hillary Hull said...

I care La :) Your weekend sounds much more exciting than ours!

Laurel Tucker said...

Graham wanted me to let everyone know that HE did the 6 loads of laundry and all I did was put away my part. I also complained about it so much I didn't have time to get anything else done.