Sunday, June 6, 2010

More May!

Graham has headed to Auburn to watch a baseball game and Aud is napping in the pack-n-play. I'll try to use these few moments of quiet to update the blog. As soon as she wakes up though, I'm 100% hers!

My company, Merial, again sponsored Woofstock (formerly Petapalooza). This year instead of just bringing two pooches, we added an infant to the mix. I discovered that although adorable, her BLACK car seat and stroller were not brilliant choices for a hot day in the sun. Thank goodness Merial provided a huge VIP tent where we spent most of our time chillaxing in the shade. Audrey and the pups were all good sports. We were glad to have Aunt Darbie, Maya, and Haiden there to help.

This was Audrey's first trip to the pool. She was fussy and the water was cold, so it wasn't the experience that her water loving parents were hoping for. There was redemption on Memorial Day though.
She wore one of her super cute bikinis, but it was scratchy and that really made her angry!


I'm a ramblin' wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer!

At Niecie's:

I kept trying to get cute pics of her scooting around on her tummy time mat, but Hudson was having no part of it. He was either jealous or anti-paparazzi. He would not let me get even one good shot.

Loving Bathtime!

Okay, she's awake. Gotta go!

No comments: