Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tucker Grant!



Audrey's cousin Tucker Grant Simmons was born today! He outweighed our hefty girl by almost a pound! Tucker was 9lbs 6 oz and 20.5 inches, but his brave mama only labored for an hour!

Tucker has two very proud older siblings, William (almost 2) and Hannah (almost 4). Actually, Hannah is the real proud one. I'm not sure William quite understands how fully his little world has just been rocked!

Here are a few of my pics, but hop on over to Abby's blog to see more!
Hannah meets Tucker:


Party of 5

Proudest Aunt in the building!

2nd Proudest Aunt in the building! Madison with Tucker and Madison with Audrey (4.5 months)
As a funny sidenote, I saw my doctor their at Northside today. Also, one of Abby's nurses today was one of mine in February. That's really not that surprising given the amount of time I spent there!

No comments: