Here is Audrey not being cute. She's also not moving all over the place. She's going to be crawling by the time you get home!!!
***Weekend Update***
This was a low key weekend for us before we start a marathon month of traveling. Yesterday we went to the pool with Darbie. Audrey chilled in her sunglasses, hat, and bikini. Pop bought her a new float and she loved it!! It fit her perfectly. I of course took zero pictures of it.
When she got fussy, I strolled her back to Darbie's for a feeding. By the time I got there she was out. I turned right around and headed back to the pool where I took my own nap. I do not deserve such a great kiddo that will not only let me go to the pool every weekend, but also let me take my own nap!
Today we made our return to church. We are heathens and haven't been to our church in at least a month. We've had so many events going on that Sundays had been reclaimed for sleep. The good news is that when you aren't there for a while, everyone is super excited to see you (well, Audrey at least!).
We've got a busy week, but hopefully it will go by quickly. We are ready for the beach!

No comments:
Post a Comment