Here is Graham with his new baby.
Is it sad we are equally excited about our new babies?
HereI am around 9 tonight!
We got to the hospital just after noon today. They couldn't induce since I was already having contractions t00 close together. They gave me an IV to slow down the contractions and then were able to give me something to help dialate me further. The contractions are back on and more frequent and noticable than before.
I have been feeling great and not even noticing the contractions (except for the monitor telling me when I'm having them). Around 8 they started coming way more frequently and pack much more punch. They've given me a pain killer (not an epidural yet), and a small sleeping pill. It hasn't really kicked in yet, but I'm hopeful both will soon!
Dad, Mom, Darb, Whitney, George, and Carolyn came and spent some time with us tonight. It was a great way to distract myself from the contractions. Thanks Whit and Darb for the dinner. My last supper!!
I have to brag a little about wearing my big girl pants.. I survived the IV which has been my number one source of anxiety for the past several months. Epidural is number 2!
My sisters will be updating via the blog and facebook, so stay tuned. This will probably be my last blog for a while!

2 comments:
Praying for you all. Please keep us posted!
so exciting!!!!!!
Post a Comment