Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Annual Deck the Halls and Spin the Dradle Party

On December 23, Garn (Graham's former roommate) threw a Deck the Halls and Spin the Dradle party at the Dues. Those of us in festive holiday wear were luck enough to be photographed in front of the Christmas Background. We had so much fun (okay, most of us), we hope it will be an annual event.
The first ever Tucker Christmas portrait. Perhaps this should be our Christmas card next year. Here we are with the rest of the tacky sweater crew. I'm the only one rocking the shoulder pads.
Graham and Garn take this picture whenever they get the chance. It's kind of a weird little collection we have now, but whatever. Check out Graham's button.
When Whit drinks, she get's the baby buzz. Luckily this little guy's parents didn't mind.
Since it was "Deck the Halls and Spin the Dradle", I had to throw in a picture of our token Jew, Adam. Unfortunately I couldn't find a normal one.
Our happy hosts on their first Christmas together

No comments: