I'm
finally getting around to blogging about the weekend we spent at Garn's parents' mountain cabin with our good couple friends Adam and Jessica, Garn and Rachel, and Zach and Patrick. This is part 1.
After a delicious breakfast of pancakes and sausage made by moi, Garn took us on a walk around their property.
Here are the ruggedly good lucking men I
was so fortunate to get to spend the weekend with.
Where is your beard Zach?

Adam and Jessica right after Adam jumped
up on that big branch and nearly broke it.

The newlyweds

So, here are Garn and Rachel posing,

And as soon as I say the words "Christmas Picture pose!" they snap to this:

Think they've done this before?
If you'd like more information on the thriving metropolis of Suches, Georgia, you really should check out this book. At only $7 each, it makes a great stocking stuffer.
1 comment:
So glad y'all had a good time in Suches! Love the pictures :-)
Post a Comment