Here is the day in photos...
"The paparazzi is everywhere! Can't I get some privacy?" -- Haiden
"Still not smiling. I'll ruin this one with my tongue" -- Haiden
"If you leave us out here on the deck we are going to drink all this beer." -- Maya
"How come Hudson gets to eat elephants and I have to wear stickers over my spots?" -- Pongo
"Rachel and I will have one of these one day soon" -- Garn
"Hmm...who else needs a sticker?" -- Hannah
"I will NOT share my bone, do I need to remind you, I eat elephants?"
"They never get sick of this trick"
"Yup, I'm still cute"
"I'll put this picture up on facebook...Chicks dig guys who have cute neices." -- Zach
Yeah, whatever, I know my titles are lame. If you'd like to do better, send me your suggestions in a comment and I'll rename them.BTW, all photos are from my photographer b.i.l.t.b., Chris Delaney.



3 comments:
Some of those pictures were taken by me :) Nice captions!
Very Cute! I like your captions! Great pictures Chris and Whitney!
Thanks for the comment on my blog, I'm glad I'm not alone! And YES, send me your recipe! Kstatham@focusdev.com
Post a Comment