My sweet husband (in his efforts to be husband of the year) offered to help me put together our Christmas cards so we could quickly get them in the mail.
If you happen to get a Christmas card from us that has the postage stamp on the top left side of the envelope, it's because he helped me unsupervised.
I wish I had grabbed my camera for it, but after a very long day and 75 cards in, it wasn't quite as funny as it is now.
Thanks for being a good sport Graham. I'm probably going to tell this story a couple of times this Christmas. I can't help it.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I really think that men mess things up on purpose so that we don't ask them to help in the future.
I agree with Ellen! Zach will do something wrong and look at me as to say "see, I cant do it, you do it!" I've figured that trick out and now he only pulls it once in a while!
Post a Comment