I don't have much time because we are about to head out for round 2 of Thanksgiving, but in the spirit of the holiday I thought I should take 5 to rejoice in the things I'm thankful for.
In no particular order:
1) My sweet husband and our first Thanksgiving as a married couple
2) Our dogs. Sometimes we have 3, sometimes it's just 2. Either way my heart swells each time I see any of our pets. Even when they eat grass. Even when they break lamps. Even when they tinkle on the bathroom rug. I love my little buds.
3) My family. I'm sad this is my first year spending Thanksgiving away from them.
4) On that note, I'm thankful that Graham and I love and are loved by so many people that we had to CHOOSE which family we'd dine with this year.
4) Darbie being back in town this year (and living with a pretty cool roommate).
5) For a FUN job at a FANTASTIC company with FABULOUS coworkers
6) I'm thankful just to have a job!
7) Low gas prices
8) Parents that live down the street. Some of you make fun of us for buying a house 1.3 miles away from Mom and Dad, but the list of perks is a whole separate list!
9) I feel like I should be thankful for the pilgrims, they did start this whole thing didn't they?
10) A loving and forgiving God.
What are 10 things you are thankful for this year?
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment