Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog Backlog: Georgia Tech Homecoming

Here are some pics from Georgia Tech homecoming a couple of weeks ago. We are all so happy to have Darbie back in Atlanta and part of the tailgate! We enjoyed spending the day with our Phi Mu sisters and their families. The homecoming tailgate gets smaller and smaller each year as we get older and some of us move away, but we are so fortunate to be friends after all these years. We really missed Whitney A. and Doug, but know she was having a special time watching the game with Kayley Lane.
My cousin Kaitlin is a freshman this year at Tech and we talked her into spending the afternoon with us old folks and her Dad. We had such a fun time with Bill, Leslie, Kaitlin, Tucker, and Emily (we missed you Jessica!). I wish we saw them more often.
I never thought we'd be tailgating with the Avra's...And never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I'd get a picture of Bill in a yellow shirt under a "Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets" tent (still not happy about that Advantage jacket he was sporting, but at least he had an Imrab chair).
Haiden's first tailgate
Graham's first Tech hat :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

LOVE IT!!! GOOOO Yellow Jackets...