I didn't even attempt to post at 9 months because I'd just done 8 months. Now we are rounding the corner to 10 and there is so much going on, I don't know where to start!
Audrey has 4 teeth (top and bottom). Her next two top teeth are working their way through now. One broke through on Thanksgiving day, but has now closed back up! She's gotten to where she loves food (like her mama), especially things she can chew. She's not the biggest fan of baby food, but give her a cracker and she goes to town. She also has tried some new things that she loves...olives, m&m's (mom of the year over here), whipping cream (discovered in lieu of a pacifier on Thanksgiving), yogurt, and dog food. Yes, I said dog food. We can't feed the boys without holding her back. She crawls straight to Pongo's bowl and swipes a handful.
Speaking of crawling...this girl is FAST! Who knew how efficient army crawling could be?! She puts one hand on top of the next and uses her elbows to drag herself the rest of the way. Her favorite position is hanging upside down. It's hard to feed her with Graham in the room because she wants to hang upside down on the sofa and look at Huddy!
At her 9 month appointment Audrey weighed nearly 18 pounds (35th percentile) and was 28 inches tall(66th percentile) and was in the 81st percentile for head circumference. I took the picture below with our doctor, Dr. Mahon. As I've mentioned here before, he was my pediatrician also. Sadly, the week of Aud's 9 month appointment was his last week. He's retiring. We are so lucky he stayed in practice long enough to get us through most of our first year. We are all going to miss Dr. Mahon so much!

1 comment:
Awww-Garn's first pediatrician was my pediatrician, too!
Post a Comment