I'm way behind on blogging. Way way behind. A co-worker (who shall remain nameless) threatened to remove me from his favorite blogs until I ended my blog strike.
I just published one (nine-ish months) that had been sitting in my "unpublished" folder for nearly a month. It's back dated to when I wrote it (11/27), not when I published it (12/23).
Yikes. Has it really been two months since I've written a blog? It was just Halloween on my blog and tomorrow is Christmas Eve.
I have no excuses, life just picked up a whole lot. Audrey is a whole lot more mobile, so there is no more parking her in the excersaucer while I email/blog/play bejeweled blitz :). Work also picked up a lot for me. I got busy with some new projects which led to 2 weeks of intense traveling. When you aren't a road warrior, any travel is considered intense! In anticipation of those 2 weeks of traveling I got way ahead in shopping (online mostly), decorating, wrapping, and sending Christmas cards (did you get one of my 3 different ones?). So, I guess I have some excuses, but I'm making up for it now.
I am currently 1 week into my 2 weeks of vacation, so I'm catching up on all things life related. Here are the posts I plan to catch up on in the next week:
Thanksgiving
10-ish months
Santa Claus and Pink Pig
Christmas Eve
Christmas
New Camera
Wow, that's ambitious!
Here are some Aud pics to hold you over!


No comments:
Post a Comment