Monday, May 3, 2010

3 Months

Happy 3 Month Birthday Audrey! Here is the latest with our little lady...

Audrey loves music. Her favorites are Itsy Bitsy Spider, If You're Happy and You Know It, Jesus Loves Me, and one of my old Phi Mu songs. She also likes Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech and the Auburn Fight song.

Her favorite new game is to stick her tongue out. If you stick yours out at her she'll laugh or stick hers back out.

Audrey's favorite pastime: staring ceiling fans, patio umbrellas, and other fascinating light fixtures. Yesterday she discovered trees. I carried her with me to the end of the driveway to retrieve our paper (you know, for coupon cutting!). As I bent over to grab it, she noticed the large oak trees that line our driveway. Her eyes and mouth both were wide open.

Today she discovered rain. I've never really taken her out in the rain before. This morning she was wide awake and alert when I drove her to Mom and Dad's. She watched the rain fall with the same bewilderment as discovering the trees. When we got there, Dad sat her down in the garage to retrieve her diaper bag. I was able to watch her out of my car window. To observe her watching and listening was an incredible sight. It was such a blessing to watch my baby discover another of God's creations.

Today is the best Audrey's ever held her head up. She can hold it up almost all the time and has great control. She is SO strong! She's kicking and standing as much as she can. Audrey is reaching more and starting to put things in her mouth.

Other highlights from this month: More sleeping through the night, my going back to work, first wedding shower (Caroline's), first wedding (Bill's), baptism, first birthday party (Graham's), and dinner at Harry and Son's. She loves spending her days with Niecie and sometimes Pop.

I'm tired and she's done eating, so I will head to bed. I'll repost with 3 month pics tomorrow. Night!

No comments: