I'm 27 weeks today. Things have been going pretty well. I have a new ailment almost every week, but then it goes away. One week I had constant heartburn (I took a bottle of tums with me everywhere!). Last week was terrible TERRIBLE rib pain. I nearly convinced myself they were broken. I think this week is just swollen feet. I'll take that any day because at least it doesn't hurt!!
Baby Girl Tucker weighs over 2 pounds now. She is able to cry, suck her thumb, and has maturing lungs and immune system. If she were born today, she has an 85% survival rate.
The room is slowly coming along. We've gotten all of our furniture and are getting closer to moving it in. Dad has done a great job with the bead board and it's almost finished. Graham and Iwill soon start the fun task of painting. I need to pick out a paint color and finally decide on bedding. By the way, I've changed my mind about 3-4 times on how I'm going to do the room!
The best part is that the dogs have figured out something is going on. Hudson is super protective and follows me into every room. He likes to nuzzle my stomach now and wants to sleep right next to me. He also inspects the nursery daily. Pongo knows something is up, but it's more because my stomach is in the way of where he likes to sleep. He's frustrated with all of the extra pillows in the bed and that his spot is now occupied by belly. He's been sleeping under the bed or next to Graham a lot.
Against my better judgement, I'm posting a picture of me. This is from a girl's baby shower at work yesterday. She's due in December. Fortunately we didn't take a picture together because I'm way bigger than her and she's 7 weeks ahead of me!
.jpg)

5 comments:
You really look great! I thought so when I saw you in person too :) Let me know if you want help painting - it's one of my favorite things!
That picture doesn't really show what you look like!
You look great!
You look really cute! You're all belly!
You look fantastic Laurel and no you are NOT bigger that the shower girl!
Post a Comment