Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Month of Milestone's

There has been so much going on lately, it's no wonder we are TUCKERED OUT.



I finally finished my Merial sales training. Here I am with my training class. It was such a fun group and this was a really fun night.


Happy 50th Birthday Uncle Greg!!


He was such a good sport as we bestowed many age appropriate gifts upon him. Get him to make you one of his scotch and fiber cocktails!


This little guy had his first drive...and Oreo...


and Easter!
Happy 1st Birthday Will!

Little Will Marler, son of my childhood friend Erin, had his first birthday. Erin, Adam, and Will were all in town from Buloxi to celebrate Will's first birthday and Easter.

Happy 30th Staci!

Staci Taylor celebrated the big 3-0 at Stacipalooza! Staci is a high school friend and my freshman year roommate. She's also a blog reader!
Graham and I had our first married Easter! It was the first Easter I didn't wake up in Mom and Dad's house. They celebrated that by leaving town and taking a Spring Break. I guess they were Tuckered Out too. I've never missed an Easter dinner in the Krauth's house in 29 years!


Graham used his grill for the first time this year and made chicken for me. You can call him Grillmaster Graham.





Not really a milestone, but Darbie and I went to see the Terracotta Army at the High Museum of Art this week. I was disappointed we couldn't take pictures inside the exhibit. We found these statues outside had some fun. There were no women statues in the entire collection! I think Darbie and I would have been immortalized in the Emperor's collection had we been around 2,000 years ago. Don't you?

Huddy got to go to his first Crush Party!! Well, not really, but he got the t-shirt.
Darbie and I went to the Inaugural Home Opener of the Gwinnett Braves and the Gwinnett Braves Stadium last night. It was fun to see the new team for the first time in their new stadium!


No comments: