For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, He cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over Him. The death He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life He lives, He lives to God.
Romans 6:8 -11
Our first Easter!
William's first Easter!
With Graham's family after church...
This one had a rough day! She was sick of Easter pictures and debating the color of the Easter bunny (I said pink and she said blue). She did set us straight on one thing...the Easter bunny is a SHE!
"I'M NOT GRUMPY"We enjoyed our Easter dinner at Gigi's (Graham's Grandma). I don't have any pictures of Amelie (our 9-month old neice), but she was the afternoon entertainment! She had on the cutest pink and green Easter dress and was crawling all over the place. She has got the diva wave down pat. She ate up the attention and even posed cat-woman style for us!
Happy Easter to all!

2 comments:
Looking good Tuckers!!!
Love Graham's tie!
Post a Comment