Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oops.

Here is the beautiful damage I did to my garage door last week. I've been super paranoid since I read an article about how vulnerable you are when getting in your car in the morning. I always get in my car, push the garage button, then start my car. WELL, on this morning when I pushed my button, it came back down. I backed into it. One might ask, didn't you look when backing up? Well, I did, but I saw right through the garage windows.
New garage doors weren't on the list of things we need to spend money on, but we also need to be able to park. My very smart brother-in-law gave us the idea to bump back into it from the other side with equal force. We did and it will open and close now. I'm sure our neighbors love our ghetto garage door (which is now concave). Do you think that's why they put a fence up ONLY between our yard and theirs?

Graham didn't think my documentation of our quick fix needed to be blogged about. I took his picture anyway.

No comments: