Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nash Vegas!

Last weekend Graham, my sister Whitney, and her fiance Chris, and I went to Nashville to see Auburn play Vandy. The trip was so much fun (except for the game outcome). I normally feel super old with them, but I think I rallied pretty well this weekend! Friday night, after enjoying our open bar reception at the hotel, we had dinner at Bosco's Brewery (awesome food, crappy service!) and then went to a bar (reminded me of a Vanderbilt Moondogs, if Nashville had a Moondogs). Here are Chris and Graham with their beer sampler at Bosco's:
Pictures from the game...That's Lee Corso on the sidelines. Check out the club on Trey Blackmon's arm.
We met up with Chris and Whitney after the game...they spent it drinking at Sam's and the Villager Tavern. You can see from these pictures it was a long game :) We walked to San Antonio Taco Company afterwards and it is now my dream business. If it's franchised, the Tuckers and Delaneys will be opening one in the future!
This is our new friend William. He and his bff Logan made the night hilarious. My favorite line was "I did too quit drinking. I quit drinking all the time!".
Doesn't Whit look like she's having fun? This is hours before she tried to smother Graham with a pillow while sleepwalking in our hotel room.

No comments: