Lots of bloggers do "Wordless Wednesday" and post a great picture. I've gotten really bad about taking pictures (which I will so regret one day), that I'm going to start a "Pictureless Monday". I know it is way less fun than a blog with pictures, but it takes the pressure off!
We had a great weekend. On Friday night we went to dinner at a new restaurant with my parents and a friend. On Saturday we split up. Graham went to Auburn for A day (don't worry, Auburn won). I went to a Junior League fundraiser...High Heels and High Times with Darbie, Mom, and our friend Betty Ann. We enjoyed the fashion show and had fun shopping for shoes, purses, and jewelry. Dad got to watch Audrey. She loves her Pop!
On Sunday Mom and I went shopping for baby stuff. We got some great deals on things for Mom's house and I bought some new things for Audrey for our house. Starting Wednesday, Mom will be watching Audrey and I'll be working. I'm not sad at all because she'll be in good hands. Of course, I am going to miss all of her sweet little coos (and grunts) and her monkey giggle but I'm ready to have some structure back to my life.
Today Huddy and Pongo had their annual checkup and vaccines. So many good friends have had dogs pass away or put to sleep recently (at least 5) and it makes me realize we've really neglected ours since Audrey was born. They've become just dogs. They aren't our babies anymore. Audrey is. They've truly been good sports for putting up with us and the baby even though I'm convinced Hudson thinks his name is "No! no! bad dog!"
They also get to reap the benefits...daily walks, less crate time, more yard time, and baby toys. If it squeaks, rattles, or crunches it's up for grabs by dog or baby.
The checkup went well and Mom, Whitney, Audrey and I spent some time at the North Georgia outlets. I got a new wardrobe to go with all of my new curves. I guess it's good I'm going back to work. I need a paycheck!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment