Tuesday, April 13, 2010

2 Month Checkup and Spring Break

Today was Audrey's 2 month checkup. She weighed in at a whopping TWELVE pounds, 9.5 ounces. She's gained 2.5 pounds and an inch since her 1 month visit. She's in the 84th percentile for height and 80th for weight. Dr. Mahon said that as long as her height is greater than her weight that she's healthy. I can't believe I have a tall girl!
Audrey got TWO shots. If you've never seen a baby get a vaccine it will break your heart. Audrey is going to be a big baby like me and not handle pain well. If you heard something around noon and you were in or near Gwinnett county, it was probably Audrey screaming. Two Tasmanian devil bandaids didn't make it better. Her Daddy gets to go with her to the next appointment and I really hope he doesn't hurt the nurse!
Audrey is otherwise doing well. She was not affected at all by any of my postpartum trials. She's holding her head up well and trying to roll over. She's eating well (obviously) and sleeping through the night most nights. That's great because she starts daycare next week. Okay, daycare is really Niecie care. My mom is keeping her until Graham is out of school. I will be headed back to work :( I like my job and coworkers, so I'm not dreading going back, I'm just going to miss my time with sweet Audrey.

Graham was home on spring break last week. It was so much fun having him home. It was restful for me because I had someone to split the night with and help out during the day. Graham got to play 3 rounds of golf and I got to spend about the same amount of time shopping. It was wonderful! We were able to join Graham's family in Auburn one day. Graham, his dad, grandfather, and brother played golf while his stopmother, her parents, and Madison shopped with Audrey and me. We got to go on a date too. Aunt Whitney was more than happy to babysit!

The first picture is at 6 weeks, the second at 2 months:

No comments: