Audrey is growing like a weed. She's outgrown nearly all of her newborn clothes and diapers. Her hands and feet are getting bigger. Her hair is growing. Even her eyelashes are getting longer!
She's getting so strong. She can almost hold her head up and uses her legs to stand/push against me. Sometimes I wish she wasn't so strong!
Audrey eats about every 4 hours, sometimes longer. I usually only have to get up once during the night with her. That's nice because I really need the rest!
We continue to love all of her cute little noises. She coos, snorts, and grunts constantly. Her hobbies include watching the Hawks with her Daddy, being held, sitting in her swing, staring at the ceiling, and going to the bathroom during a diaper change.
I'm feeling better most days. I wear out really quickly and hope that will improve in the near future. I was back under the weather this week, but am finally starting feel human again. Thanks for all of the cards, gifts, meals, and well wishes.
Here are some pics I haven't posted yet from the past couple of weeks:
I was in the hospital on Valentine's Day, so we had a "do over" the next week

1 comment:
She's so precious! Glad you are feeling better. Sending love and blessings to all of you.
Lisa
Post a Comment