It would be an exaggeration to say the previous owner stripped the place bare, but she came close. She took several light fixtures out of the bedrooms and den, closet shelves, and bathroom mirrors after the walk through! That made moving day interesting, but I'm sure 5-10 years from now it will make a funny story for Darb.
We helped move on Saturday with some family and family friends. I was voted LVP in the move (LEAST valuable player). Graham, Dad, and my Uncle moved the heavy stuff while the ladies supervised, arranged furniture, made beds, unpacked dishes and gave unsolicited advice to the men. It was a fun day. I was worn out from all of that advice giving!
Pictures of the new place coming soon!
My college friend Malissa Jones is getting married next weekend. Two weeks ago we got together for a girls night of pampering, dinner, and drinks. After getting manis and pedis, we had dinner at Lola in Buckhead. We ended the night at Christina's house. Here are some pirated pictures of the night (thanks Malissa!).




We are looking forward to Malissa and Winfield's big day next Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment