We had our ultrasound do-over today. The baby was just as difficult, keeping it's legs together. Since her parts are bigger now, Doctor was more confident that it's a girl. Of course I asked him to quantify it with a number and he gave us 85%. I don't think she's being difficult at all, just lady like!
The appointment went well. My blood pressure and weight gain looked good and the baby was measuring on schedule.
I've been feeling great, just fat, tired, and slow. You know how you feel on Thanksgiving night? That's how I feel all the time. Very full + heartburn.
If you'd asked me what I thought about being pregnant a couple of months ago, I'd tell you I hated the word cute. Everyone told me how cute I was, how cute my belly was, how cute my maternity clothes were. I MISS CUTE. Now, I just hear things like, "Are you sure it's just one?" "That's going to be a big baby." "How much longer do you have," which is immediately followed by "dang" or a look of horror.
My boss was out of town last week and a lady came by to give him some paperwork. I offered to give it to him when he returned on Monday. She came back by my desk a few minutes later and said, "You aren't going to have that baby before he gets back are you?" Umm, no.
We've started working on the nursery. I'm really glad that I decided on yellow since there is still a chance we could be having a boy. Graham and Dad bought the beadboard for the walls last weekend. I primed about half of it on Saturday. I wish I had a picture of the t-shirt I wore. The belly is completely covered in white paint. It just got in the way! Mom and Dad are giving me a work day Saturday to work on the room. I'll post pics!
Here is a picture of me about a month ago at 21 weeks.


1 comment:
Heartburn = HAIR!
Post a Comment