Happy Memorial Day!
Someone at work told me today that I am the busiest person they know. Ha! Since I'm the least busy of all of my friends and family, I'm not quite sure what that means! I guess it's one of those things that's relative to what you are used to. It's amazing how much things have slowed down here lately.
We've got a lot of little things going on this weekend that should keep us pretty busy. Hopefully I'll get around to posting pictures of all of these things that have kept us so *busy* here lately.

I wanted to quickly give a shout out to my cousin Mary Margaret for having the first baby boy in the Avra family (our branch of it at least) in generations! Seriously. She's one of 2 girls. I'm one of 3 girls. Our mothers had no brothers, and their mother had no brothers either. What do you do witha boy?
Someone at work told me today that I am the busiest person they know. Ha! Since I'm the least busy of all of my friends and family, I'm not quite sure what that means! I guess it's one of those things that's relative to what you are used to. It's amazing how much things have slowed down here lately.
We've got a lot of little things going on this weekend that should keep us pretty busy. Hopefully I'll get around to posting pictures of all of these things that have kept us so *busy* here lately.

I wanted to quickly give a shout out to my cousin Mary Margaret for having the first baby boy in the Avra family (our branch of it at least) in generations! Seriously. She's one of 2 girls. I'm one of 3 girls. Our mothers had no brothers, and their mother had no brothers either. What do you do witha boy?
Clayton Everett Epps was born at 3:50 on Wednesday morning. All 7.7 ounces of him are doing well. We wish Mary Margaret a speedy recovery and much love! I can't wait to meet the little guy sometime soon.
Whitney's wedding is next weekend. We are all so excited! Although I don't feel like I've helped that much, I feel like I've been so busy with it! They've had lots of showers and parties. We've had a great time celebrating it all. I still owe a post on all of her showers and the pictures. Maybe this weekend. You know, when I'm not so busy :).
Laurel
Whitney's wedding is next weekend. We are all so excited! Although I don't feel like I've helped that much, I feel like I've been so busy with it! They've had lots of showers and parties. We've had a great time celebrating it all. I still owe a post on all of her showers and the pictures. Maybe this weekend. You know, when I'm not so busy :).
Laurel

1 comment:
7.7 ounces??? Tiny baby.... :)
Post a Comment