Our Comedy Night fundraiser last night was a HUGE success. I was very very pleased with how it turned out. We really could not have fit another body in that room.
We grossed almost $1,500and got to keep more than 75% of that for the Heart Association. Donations are still rolling in (Click here to donate!).
We were so tight on space that we didn't even have a place for the silent auction! We improvised and made it work. There was even a random stranger from the bar that wandered into the room and bought the smoker right out from underneath Graham Tucker! Thanks to the following for their generous donations to our silent auction:
Southern Company
We have AMAZING friends and family that supported us this weekend. It touched my heart (tee hee hee) that so many showed up to the event and laughed (and cried) along with us. It turned out to be a very popular weekend for many things, so I am so grateful that we were able to fill the room with such fantastic people!






1 comment:
Very glad to hear the event was a success and I wish I could have been there. I am proud of everything you are doing!
Post a Comment